Thursday, January 9, 2014

Youtube Anyone

So I thought that maybe I should post some of my you tube favorites tonight.


I tend to watch a lot of youtube to learn some tips and tricks, especially with make up. But they never seem to work out for me very well.

Anyways, I do have a couple of favorites to share with you.

The first is one of my all time favorites. His name is Johnluuu. His page can be found here. He is a young kid, that I would kill to look like if I would have been openly dressing in public as a teenager. And I kind of like the music he plays in his videos. He has a lot of great outfits, and when he is fully done, I'd believe he was a girl.

The other one I would like to share tonight is AshleyMirrors. Again, just a young kid, but unbelievable as a girl. You can find his page here.

Granted, you have to sit through a long process of them getting ready, well unless you fast forward to the end, but the end result is well work it. I could only wish to be like these two, and sadly I would have had a shot, if I would have come out to my family a long time ago. But the past is the past.

Let me know if you have any youtube favorites. There are so many out there, I'm sure.

Kisses,
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment