Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ever been asked to be a flower girl at a wedding?



So, my nieces asked me to be the flower girls at their wedding. I told them, sure why not. Now I may be regretting that.



It's not that I don't mind being the Flower Girl. In fact, I look forward to it. But I honestly did not take them too serious. I should probably know better. For Christmas, they bought me a princess tiara, complete with a fairy wand, necklace, and ring. Now, I have everything but the princess dress. They kept threatening to buy one.

After I said I would be their flower girl, they spent the night looking for a princess dress in my size.

I did tell them that I will confiscate their phones while I am in a dress. I don't want that on Facebook. (Or Do I?)

Well, their wedding is about a year off, so I guess we'll see where it goes.

Kisses,
Quinn


No comments:

Post a Comment