Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just a quick thanks to everyone

So, I just opened this Blog on the 5th of January and as of today, I have over 1100 hits. I'm not sure if that is good for a blog or not, but to put it in perspective, my DeviantArt page has been open for around two years and has only just shy of 2000 visits. So, in my eyes, this blog is doing fairly well for not being as advertised as some of the big ones I read all the time.

My story blog just opened yesterday. I have only 5 posts to it and only three of them are partial stories. That one has made it over 100 in less than 24 hours. You can find the link above if stories interest you.

Anyways, I wanted to thank everyone for stopping by and having a look. I haven't had anyone post any comments yet, and it would be nice if some of you did. But the fact is that I never posted comments, or followed anyone until I opened this blog. So the amount of comments and followers does not make this blog any less successful.

I love you all and hope that you return in the future. Thanks again for letting me bring my spin to the TG world, and I assure you that there will be more to come.

Kisses,
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment