Friday, January 10, 2014

Just Curious?

So, I've been sitting around tonight thinking. I'm not really sure if I have any actual viewers here. Of course, this blog is not very old. It's only been up for less than a week, so I'm not all butt hurt if it's not the most popular blog out there. I mean let's face it, there are a ton of good TG blogs out there. I mean Pink and Frilly, and Courtneys Clean Caps come to mind as some of my favs.

Anyways, that has nothing to do with my curiosity. No, I am more interested in how far you fans go.


If you are a guy in real life, like me. How far have you gone? Have you ever been out in public dressed as a girl? Do you wear girlie clothes at work? Have you ever told anyone about your femme side?

I have on all the above. In fact, since the first of the year, I have been in panties and bras every day. Not just for short periods of time, mind you. I have been dressed in them full time, since Jan. 1. Granted, I can get away with it at work, because I do wear a jacket all the time. It covers the bra, so it's not noticeable. However this week, I was working on graphics on a car, and spent the whole day on the ground applying vinyl. It got kind of scary, thinking that any minute, my shirt could come up just right, and my pants might be low enough just right, and all the guys in the shop would have a peek at my panties. I had to be very cautious.

I have been in a skirt, and girl's jeans, outside. But the skirts were worn on Halloween. I don't really think I look good enough to pass as a chick out there, so I just don't.  Maybe someday.

As far as letting people know, I had a girlfriend that knew, and she loved it. I was like a human size barbie doll for her. And recently, I told my mom about it. Both fun and interesting stories, remind me to tell you about it sometime.

I don't know, I was just curious. Maybe you guys have some stories too, I'm sure.

And on that note, I am going to bed.

Kisses,
Quinn

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I guess i am the first. I haven't been fully dressed in public, but I have worn panties and pantyhose while walking to the mall, at the mall, and walking home from the mall. lots of fantasies went through my mind during all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Transgender Woman! I 'came out' as the Woman I have always been about two years ago. I got a Breast Enhancer Pump several months ago, and now have 'A' cup breasts! [38A Bra]. It's Wonderful, now I have to wear my bras, every day!!

    ReplyDelete