Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hello, and Welcome

Hello, anyone who is reading this. Welcome to my new blog, and by new, I mean my first ever. For years, I have been a fan of reading TG caption bloggers. So, why start my own, you may ask?

Well, I decided this weekend to give a couple of caps a try. They are my first. And I was hoping one of the bloggers I read might be interested in posting them. I thought I read on one of the blogs that they were looking for captioneers to post, but I spent yesterday looking for that blog with no luck. I figure, hell I got the captions, why not make my own blog.

This is actually pretty scary. I hate getting used to viewing my blogs, and then they stop posting. I get it, they have a life outside of the blogging community, but it sucks for us fans. I don't want to be that blogger who just gives up and leaves people wondering where I went to. I make no commitment to you all that I will post all the time, because I kinda have a life, but I will do my best to keep posting.

I'm not sure what all will go on here. I have a few ideas of some stuff that I want to do. I have caps, and I have written some short stories. I know of a couple of really good male to female transformation artists on youtube. And I also know of some great transformation movies.

If you are like me, you sit around and dream of new content that makes you wish that it was you.

Feel free to tell me what you think anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment