Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Youtube video I love

Hey all, I have a new video I found on Youtube of a boy to girl transformation. This one really blew me away. The boy was already cute as a boy, and I don't mean that in any sick type of terms. I mean that if I was a girl about his age, I'd definitely think he was cute.

As a girl, he looks gorgeous.

I wish I had a sister that would have done this to me. I had a girlfriend when I was seventeen that did it and I turned out really good. Though, I had my own long hair, so I didn't need the wig. But back then, we didn't have Youtube, and AOL was just starting out, so they weren't very advanced anyways.

Truth be told, I don't think I would have even let her take pictures, let alone film the transformation.

But either way, I think it would have been even better if I was around his age.

Keep in mind the video is over twelve minutes long, but the finale will blow you away.



No comments:

Post a Comment