Sunday, September 7, 2014

Not a cap, but me and my girls.

So, the cat is out of the bag, and I finally came out to my girls and let them know that I was transgendered. They been great, and I'm actually starting to mentally feel better. Today is the third day that they have seen me as her. Yesterday we all did our nails, and my niece is not really the girly type. But she did too.

Then I talked them into taking a couple of photos. We decided to go all Charlie's Angels style on the stripper pole.










It was a real blast doing these. I can't thank my girls enough for being so open. I love them lots.

Kandace in Pink, Ash in the hat, and Me in the skirt

Pinker version, this photo didn't look so nice so I modified it.

I hope there will be more to come. Love you girls.

Kisses,
quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment