Friday, February 28, 2014

One more thing for tonight

Sorry, I have to get this posted before I forget.

I don't really remember where I got this from. Whether it was from another blogger, or on the net somewhere else. I wish I can remember.

This little Gif, drives me crazy every time I see it. I think that it is in part to the complexities of it. It's just a BJ, but there is so much in it that turns me on. I Love her underwear, so my eyes focus on that, and then there's the way her ass shakes as she moves, and then the BJ itself.

Check it out for yourself and let me know what you focus on.

So first, I notice her panties. They are so damn cute. I wish I had a pair like that, and that I looked that good in them.

Second, her ass shakes just so as she is moving in and out. That is so hot, and again, I wish I had an ass like that.

And finally, you move to the actual blowjob. The way she moves, it's just so damn sexy.

I don't know rather to think lucky guy, or lucky girl. Truthfully, I'm leaning more towards girl.





What do you think?

Kisses,
Quinn













1 comment: