Wednesday, January 19, 2022

My Short Stories

 If you are interested in short stories, I just started an amazon KDP account with a few that I wrote. Also, you can find my diary on there as well. Here are the links to them.

These are the links to my stories that I have so far.



The Shoot is a story about a bored brother and sister. This is what happens on a school night when you have nothing better to do. There will be a continuation of this series. It follows Quinn, and Taylor; which are the same characters in most of my tg captions. The continuation will be called The Show. I'm working on it right now.




Learning French. This is a story of a boy that wanted to be funny for French class and ended up being fully feminized by his mother. The dress described in the story is the same as the image on the cover.





She: A Transgender Diary. This is my life in a full book. This one is not a short story. This has all my adventures in it. Things range from innocence to not so innocent. It's definately not made for children.


There will be more books to come in the future. I'm working on two of them called "Trafficked" and "Forced" right now. They are going to be a lot more edgy and not for the faint at heart.

Anyways, check them out if you can. They aren't really a lot of money. And I hope that they are entertaining. 







No comments:

Post a Comment