Friday, January 25, 2019

Where do I stand?

Hello all my lovelies. A lot has changed for me.



I have moved to Henderson and am staying with my brother. I just got internet yesterday, so yay, I might be posting more. However, I did lose my job December 31st, so that sucks.

I am looking for a job, but there does not seem to be a market right now for my skills. If anyone needs help with graphic design, or application, let me know. It sucks being out of work. I have a feeling that I will end up going back into carpentry, which is not what I want to do. But hey, I need money, and I have to survive.

After leaving Pahrump I cut ties with the guy that I was beginning to see down there. I did not think it would be worth the time and drive. I have met a new guy online who lives here, but I think I am going to pass on him too. I just think I have too much on my plate to carry on a relationship at this time. My entire life has been upended and I think I need to concentrate on myself at this time.

I still have gotten nowhere with raising money for my operations. If you could help, I would be forever in your debt. Just a couple of dollars from you can make a difference. Go to the "My Operations" post and follow the link if you can spare a couple of dollars.

I will get more captions going and posted soon. I'm just a little short on pics. But now that I have internet, I will try to get some.

Kisses,
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment