Wednesday, November 14, 2018

What's going on in my life right now

So, I was just told by my manager that the division of the company I work at is going to be shutting down. I may have a job with the other division, but right now that is up in the air. I have to admit that I'm a little bit scared. I have depression and anxiety issues, so making a transition into a new job is a very uncomfortable experience to say the least.


I really want to continue this blog, and I will maintain it up until I move to Vegas. After that, I may be absent for a while because I will be staying with my brother for a bit until I can get my feet back under me. Then, I will try and pick it back up when I get a place of my own.

I'm really not ready for this at all. I will be losing my therapist whom I have worked with throughout my transition into the woman I have become. I talked with her today and we are both bummed about it, but there is nothing more I can do. With any luck, I will not need a therapist, but if I need one, I will find one in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment