Sunday, March 9, 2014

What's I've been up to.

So all last week, I was super sick. Saturday was the first day I actually decided that I was feeling somewhat better. I got out of bed, grabbed my cigarettes, a glass of wine (or five glasses as it were.) and sat down at the computer.

Inspiration just seemed to flow and I got a lot of new captions done for you all. I've posted a few below, and I have enough to post for a while yet. So stay tuned for more of them.

Keep in mind, that after a few glasses of wine, me dressed in my favorite lingerie, and having the house all to myself thinking about all the fantasies I have; well the captions may be a little bit more risque than what I have posted in the past. Originally, I planned on posting dirtier caps in sets on one post, but I am just too lazy to do that, so deal.

Just a quick note, again, that my personal blog is up and running. I know I already mentioned it, but I figured another shameless plug would be fine. It can be found Here. Stop by and give it a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment